Food School with Coach Ashlyn is coming to Lethbridge this winter and we cannot wait to share
this NEW and EXCITING offer with you!
Our first ever Food School will include a series of 3 evening workshops, each of which will seek
to uncover the BEST nutrition advice, knowledge and tips that #Perfectfit4u has to offer.
This lecture series has been produced by Coach Ashlyn in hopes of teaching our fitness
community how to create, maintain, and facilitate a fit-lifestyle on their own terms, without
the constant need for a customized coach, plan or program.
Whether this means planning meals for your corporate meetings, packing your children’s lunch
for school, choosing the proper fuel for a sporting event or preparing a week’s worth of meals
in advance- you deserve to have the knowledge and tools to make your health and wellness
By gaining the proper KNOWLEDGE about nutrition in a friendly and fun environment, it will
give you the POWER to make proper health decisions for yourself, and for your family long-
Food School with Coach Ashlyn is for YOU if…
- You have tried multiple coaches and/or programs that were GREAT while they lasted… but you
continue to come up short in maintaining the same success on your own.
- You are a mother who is shopping and cooking for your family and are unconfident with your
current nutrition choices
- You just completed a fitness transformation and are now worried about venturing on your own
without the help of a coach
- You believe you must attend multiple University-Level courses in order to create your own
- You are unsure how to read a nutrition label and gather the important information/facts on your
- You no longer have the budget/finances to hire a personal coach, but you are eager to create
success on your own terms.
- You desire to LEARN once and for all, what all these trainers and coaches are offering you
through digitized programming.
- You currently have a long-term coach who creates your meal programming and you are ready to
be set free
- You continually hit the snooze button or crash mid-afternoon without explanation and want to
address your food choices as the culprit of your mood and energy levels
- You have an auto-immune disease or dietary restriction which makes managing your own
nutrition tough and overwhelming
- You realize that knowledge is power and the sooner you KNOW, the sooner you can take your
power back and create a healthy lifestyle that you love.
Please Note: Although this workshop series is jam-packed with advice and take-home lessons
from #Perfectfit4u, you will NOT be graded on your performance and a professional certification
will not be granted after completion.