What is the Transformation Challenge?
Our Transformation Challenge is a 12-week contest which will be open to 25 contestants ranging from ages 14-70+ who will compete, in a friendly and supportive fashion for prizes and recognition of their efforts over the course of a 3-month period.
This challenge is a COMMUNITY based program focused on hands-on support, accountability, self-love and learning. Throughout the 12-week time frame, #Perfectfit4u will provide each member of our challenge with a personalized nutrition program, custom training or workout plan, access to a 24/7 coaching hotline, open group workouts at our facility alongside trainers, educational and hands-on nutrition information sessions, a challenge book club, immense amounts of PF4U swag, a ton of scheduled activities and seminars, and a communal social network used daily for motivation and support.
Most importantly, each participant will be given the tools needed to create a healthy fitness-based LIFESTYLE that will extend beyond the challenge time frame and onto the rest of their lives.
The 12-week challenge will conclude with each member completing a professional photoshoot at #Perfectfit4u to showcase their transformation. This photoshoot will include pro makeup application, salon hair styling, wardrobe services, and optional spray tan and skin care guidelines.
In addition to choosing an Overall 12-Week Transformation Winner, a participant from each phase of the challenge will also be awarded (4-week winner, 8-week winner) as well 3 other awards (Largest Weight Lost, Heart Award and Online Community Award) chosen by the PF4U coaching staff. Prizes will be given to those who demonstrate a positive attitude, commitment to the program, involvement in the challenge, support for others, and of course, the body composition changes showcased in their monthly progress photos.
To effectively AWARD our participants throughout this amazing journey, we are looking for local companies like YOURS to contribute prize packages OR donations on behalf of your business. In return, #Perfectfit4u would like to show our appreciation by offering a gamut of advertising opportunities (please see sponsorship packages attached)
Disclaimer: These unedited photos are submitted by #Perfectfit4u clients at their time of their program start date and final check in. Please note, these photos show the client’s personal experience and is not a guarantee. They are posted with permission from the clients to motivate and encourage other aspiring individuals.
What is included in the Transformation Challenge?
- 12 weeks of nutrition programming with continued regime alterations as needed developed by #Perfectfit4u nutrition team.
- 12 weeks of training programming (to be completed at home or at your gym of choice) with continued regime alterations as needed developed by #Perfectfit4u personal training team.
- Personal email access to #Perfectfit4u nutrition and training coaches throughout the allotted Challenge timeframe.
- Text access to #Perfectfit4u hotline.
- Access to private social media support group for challenge participants and coaches ONLY from the Challenge timeframe which includes daily motivation and discussion from #PF4U coaching staff, monthly optional activities, goal setting, mini weekly challenges and accountability.
- Mandatory 30 minute monthly consultations with #Perfectfit4u coaching staff (in person, FaceTime, Skype or phone call.)
- A copy of the #Perfectfit4u recipe e-Book.
- #Perfectfit4u Transformation Challenge T-shirt shipped to each participants home address.
- A personal #Perfectfit4u swag bag shipped to each participant's home address.
- Pro-membership and personal user profile with the #Perfectfit4u app © and nutrition diary (available for iPhone and Android users)
- Monthly Optional Group Workouts
- A variety of planned community events and workshops focussed on overall physical, financial, emotional and mental health
- Professional Photoshoot and 5 edited photos (including discounted hair, makeup, spray tan, and wardrobe styling services) provided to each participant at the conclusion of the 12 week challenge