What is the Transformation Challenge?
Our Transformation Challenge is a 12-week contest which will be open to 25 contestants ranging from ages 14-70+ who will compete, in a friendly and supportive fashion for prizes and recognition of their efforts over the course of a 3-month period.
This challenge is a COMMUNITY based program focused on hands-on support, accountability, self-love and learning. Throughout the 12-week time frame, #Perfectfit4u will provide each member of our challenge with a personalized nutrition program, custom training or workout plan, access to a 24/7 coaching hotline, open group workouts alongside trainers, educational and hands-on nutrition information sessions, a challenge book club, immense amounts of PF4U swag, a ton of scheduled activities and seminars, and a communal social network used daily for motivation and support.
Most importantly, each participant will be given the tools needed to create a healthy fitness-based LIFESTYLE that will extend beyond the challenge time frame and onto the rest of their lives.
The 12-week challenge will conclude with each member completing a professional photoshoot at #Perfectfit4u to showcase their transformation. This photoshoot will include pro makeup application, salon hair styling, wardrobe services, and optional spray tan and skin care guidelines.
In addition to choosing an Overall Transformation Challenge Winner, a participant from each phase of the challenge will also be awarded (4-week winner, 8-week winner, 12-week winner) as well 3 other awards (Heart Award, Sponsored Client and Online Community Award). Prizes will be given to those who demonstrate a positive attitude, commitment to the program, involvement in the challenge, support for others, and of course, the body composition changes showcased in their monthly progress photos.
Disclaimer: These unedited photos are submitted by #Perfectfit4u clients at their time of their program start date and final check in. Please note, these photos show the client’s personal experience and is not a guarantee. They are posted with permission from the clients to motivate and encourage other aspiring individuals.
What is included in the Transformation Challenge?
- 12 weeks of nutrition programming with continued regime alterations as needed developed by #Perfectfit4u nutrition team.
- 12 weeks of training programming (to be completed at home or at your gym of choice) with continued regime alterations as needed developed by #Perfectfit4u personal training team.
- Personal email access to #Perfectfit4u nutrition and training coaches throughout the allotted Challenge timeframe.
- Text access to #Perfectfit4u hotline.
- Access to private social media support group for challenge participants and coaches ONLY from the Challenge timeframe which includes daily motivation and discussion from #PF4U coaching staff, monthly optional activities, goal setting, mini weekly challenges and accountability.
- Mandatory 30 minute monthly consultations with #Perfectfit4u coaching staff (in person, FaceTime, Skype or phone call.)
- A copy of the #Perfectfit4u recipe e-Book.
- #Perfectfit4u Transformation Challenge T-shirt as well as personal #Perfectfit4u swag bag.
- Pro-membership and personal user profile with the #Perfectfit4u app © and nutrition diary (available for iPhone and Android users)
- Monthly Optional Group Workouts
- A variety of planned community events and workshops focussed on overall physical, financial, emotional and mental health
- Professional Photoshoot and 5 edited photos (including discounted hair, makeup, spray tan, and wardrobe styling services) provided to each participant at the conclusion of the 12 week challenge
Transformation Challenge participants have the opportunity to win THOUSANDS of dollars worth of prizes provided by:
~ Fall 2017 Transformation Challenge Winners ~
4 week Winner:
The 4-week prize package is given to the participant that showcased the most amount of progress and success during the FIRST phase of the challenge. This client is NOT a Lethbridge resident, but had made a trip south to visit during her first phase. This client has continually supported and encouraged all other members of the challenge through her online support, and has continued to set goals that inspire and scare her.
8 Week Winner:
The 8-week winner is the participant that showcased the most amount of progress and success during the second phase of the challenge. Our 8-week prize is going to a mother, who was terrified to take the leap of starting this program. She was the absolute last person to register for the challenge as she contemplated the decision heavily. Our 8-week winner has completed some killer training sessions with Coach Justin and has continued to push through an injury and create a healthier lifestyle not only for herself, but for her entire family.
12 Week Winner:
The 12-week winner is the participant that showcased the most amount of progress and success during the last phase of the challenge. This participant has graciously shared her journey and feelings with our Transformation Community, which has been quite the ride. This woman is inspiring, she is hardworking, and she is absolutely changing her life every single day.
This award goes to a client that has shown extreme perseverance and passion throughout their transformation journey. Although quite a silent leader, our team has very much enjoyed this participant slowly coming out of her comfort zone in very small steps. Maybe ONE day, we can convince her to show her face on Snap-Chat. From driving nearly 2 hours for EVERY Perfectfit4u event or workshop, to prepping meals for trips all over the country, to achieving her most recent job promotion. Our team wants the winner of this award to realize that she is special and worthy of recognition.
Online Community Award:
The winner of this award is NOT a Lethbridge resident, but we would never know any different. She was ALWAYS there in spirit. Her consistent Facebook posts, great Snap-Chats, and unswerving involvement despite living nearly 4 hours from us was always so much appreciated, not mind the amazing physical progress she's made.
Inverstors Group Sponsored Client Award:
The winner of this award will be given the opportunity to continue their time with #Perfectfit4u for another 12 weeks, thanks to the generosity of Ben Osmond from Investors Group. Our team has hand-picked this client as she was one of the most consistent challengers, who was always eager to be involved, never made excuses, and continued to show amazing progress every single phase.
Overall Transformation Challenge Winner:
This woman is undeniably one of the hardest working people you will ever meet. Her progress speaks for itself. Not only has she lost a significant amount of weight, she has developed lean muscle mass, an incredible cardiovascular system, and the ability to balance her children, husband, intense shift work, and fierce workout schedule, while challenging our staff to push themselves during group workouts.